Sunday, April 20, 2008

MoNeY cOuLdN'T bUy ...


This is a story from a good friend of mine....

12:30 am I received a text message .... unusual, cruddy, rough,and detrimental. I should say, it was a hurtful word I ever heard.

Things really change, Old may gone, but new has come. But what builds a turmoil here, is on how I still interpret and deal Life.
For few months, my life has been so complicated, all extremes are there. But, one thing I realized, life isn't that wonderful without those things had happen. It maybe depressing, yet it made me more mature and tough.
Right now, I reached the age on where I begun to think of life more seriously. Oooooooops!? Do I really mean "straight" serious? partly it is, partly not...
Late in the afternoon, I thought my day will end up into nothing, but the usual day. Day that in my four years, it was my first time to feel empty and blank, day that I have never seen the person nor heard something to whom I expected to (sad... sad...sad..) Day that, even in a small thing, I am hoping to see "them" just to compensate what I really feel. Day that i might say, the dumbest day I ever had. But that is not the plot of the story. Time really is unpredictable, Another turning point of my life came.
I arrived at home quarter to 6:00pm. the door is not close, and BooooooMmmmm! A huge box is in front of me, placed on the top of a small, and well stood table. It was written there MY FULL NAME - Box no. 21, Airline 1986, Flight no. 21, with my whole address and phone number under my name, and on the upper right it was written there BALIKBAYAN BOX. I was shocked and was stunned seeing the box. The first thing that linked in my mind is "was it a bomb"?... I slowly opened the box inside my room with handful memorable gifts. As I opened the box,it was then I noticed a designed banner of greetings, hanged on the wall. I couldn't help myself but cry. A cry of regression and happiness. regression? that despite the things had happen to me, I never think of those person behind that surprise, in which I think they're the ones I should be thankful and reason for me to be strong, regression that even for a moment of that day, I should've realize that happiness is not seen to be expected but to feel. and Happiness?
Happiness which is far beyond my imagination at that moment.
It was then I realized, that life isn't about of what is for you, but on how you live for it, that every bit of moment may it small or big, treasure it as if there is no tomorrow, that happiness is not about money, its about things that are too cheap and too expensive that no one can afford to buy it, but hence they just exist in unexpected time, unexpected moment at unexpected persons... And......... that's LIFE and........ I just LOVE them...

No comments: