Monday, April 28, 2008

something to Look back...


Many of us over the years have grown a special fondness towards another person who can truly be placed under the category of “Best Friend”. These are those who know you inside and out. They offer you a sanctuary for sharing your innermost thoughts and weaknesses without a fear on your part of being taken advantage of. They are a breed apart from the rest of humanity and deserve our attention when the situation calls for it... I miss those times when We go to church together... I miss those times when we absent from our class because of too much eating and sleeping... I miss those days when we go to the roof top and singing... I miss those days walking in the sidewalk at 6:30 to go to a family's house... I miss those days when we watch movies together... I miss those days when you cried out loud to me when your down... I miss those days when I just HUG you when I felt alone... I miss those days when we talk about the guys we met...I miss those days when we write letters to let us know each other that we still exist... I miss thise days when we buy 6 PACKS of pancit canton for our snacks... I miss those days when we have to climb up in a window just to get in inside our "friends?" room... I miss those days when I have you always in my side... and most of aLL... I Just Miss You mY bEsTbUd...

No comments: