Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crushed!


One early morning, my mobile phone ringed, a number appeared and made me open my eyes, it's 0922_41_760.

A news that struck me from the caller.

How would you react in a possibility that you will be departed from the one you've always been with? A Situation that sometimes you can't avoid, for the reason that you probably understand but you refuse to understand.

There are really situations sometimes in our life that we have to think of every step that we will took part. It so glad to know that sometimes, there are people in our life that they consider us as their last word in the decision they will make, may it a Go or Not. It once happen to me, but I don't know how to react or what to say. maybe for reasons that I don't want to make mistake, especially, it matters about another person's life decision and not mine. My role? an adviser only. truly, my advise would one way or another make an impact to whatever the decision maybe.

Our conversation ended as me saying NO! a Big Big Big Huge NO!. What will happen or what will be the possibility of me saying NO!.. that I don't know, but just for one reason, I just said the word, that my heart dictates me to. and it's a NO!

No comments: