Friday, May 2, 2008

JoBhUnT - Day 2 Time + Me = Cost of the Day



8:30am, waaaaaaaaaaah!.... I was late for my target time of making my resume, arranging my papers, and having myself picture for the application. Grrrr!......
I Swiftly as it is, I then go to the my cousin's cafe, where I can avail 50% discount of using the internet and printing (thank you for the sponsors).
I made a new resume,and an application letter. The printing and PC rental cost Php85, but it only cost me Php40. Its really a privilege sometimes, having loved ones and friends in a business like this. Kudos!
I also get a copy of some of my important documents and certificates needed for the application, a Php1.50 each copy and I have 8 pages and 6 copies each, and it cost me Php72 pesos.
1:30pm, I had my lunch at the store in front of the cafe, and it cost me Php75, plus my jeepney fare of 24 pesos, going to the downtown, and going back to our house.
It was a day of both sacrifice, learning, and enjoyment. Bottom line, I've realized that everything is temporary, and if you're aiming for something, work for it.

No comments: