Friday, May 9, 2008

Green Piatos

It's 9:00 oclock in the evening, and I noticed someone opening our gate, as I was about to see, I saw my cousin in law bringing a food that I'm used before. It's been a long time that I am used of eating this food (we call it "chichiria"). I came to know this food from a friend who was once my confidante and someone who can relate on me. We were once an almost called as sisters, I sleep in her place, she slept in my place, we eat together, and even got time to bond with her sisters. I've learned a lot form her, and vise versa. She was the one who taught me ho to manage time in doing day's itinerary, and I was the one who taught her how to ride a jeepney from our school going home. But, that's not the plot of the story. Why is it that this "food" has a significance meaning in me? Knowing this buddy is quite weird. I could still remember, that every time, she has a problem, she eats nothing but this "food". And sometimes, I would know that she is stressed or having a problem if I saw this "food" in her closet, bag or in her bed. There was even once a time, that I called her over the phone, and she was crying, then before I go to their house, I stopped by a convenience store, I bought that "food" and a cup of ice cream. unknowingly, whe I arived with that, I then saw her face smiling. I was just a bit of wondering what's in there that made her felt okay and very fine. What's in the Green Piatos? hmmmmnnnn..........???

No comments: